With the growing concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus), we would like to assure all our patients, visitors and staff that your safety and well-being is our top priority. We are continuing to do everything we can to provide you with a healthy and responsible environment by following the guidance of Alberta Health Services.
We also want to assure our patients that there have been no cases of illnesses related to COVID-19 reported at our clinic to date.
While we continue to monitor the situation, and with an abundance of caution, we have implemented additional measures for your safety so that we can continue to provide you with quality medical care.
- All radiologists and staff follow enhanced cleaning procedures before and after seeing patients
- Each patient room is cleaned and prepped after each use
- All common areas, tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized daily
- All patients, staff and guests are pre-screened before entering common areas
- Hand sanitizers are available in waiting areas, patient rooms and washrooms
- Those who show symptoms or have recently travelled or have been contact with those that have travelled will be asked to follow Health Link 811 guidelines for pre-assessment before entering the clinic
- New safety measures to be added as we work closely with Alberta Health Services
If you have recently traveled outside of Canada and/or are experiencing the following symtoms:
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty breathing
Please do not visit our clinic. Instead, please call Health Link 811 and follow further instructions.